Wednesday, September 4, 2013

French Faces 4/30: Philippe

Hi Everyone,
"Philippe" original watercolor by Carrie Waller 5" x 7"  $75.

Meet Philippe, my newest French Face.  He is the head of the family.  The original Canarde Comandant.  He can be cranky, who wouldn't be putting up with these other block heads, but for the most part he is heureux, heureux, heureux (happy, happy, happy).

To read about the rest of the family click here.

"Jacques" watercolor by Carrie Waller 5" x 7"  $75

"Jerard" watercolor by Carrie Waller 5" x 7"  $75

"William" watercolor by Carrie Waller 5" x 7"  $75


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you have the BEST subject matter that I've seen in the 30/30 so far, and also the best narrative. I'm thoroughly entertained and can't wait to see more! Given the complexity of your work, I never expected to see something from you every day! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys are so much more whimsical than gargoyles. I find myself wondering where they were on the buildings!

    ReplyDelete