Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Watercolor Workshop Info

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd share my workshop flyer and info.  I got some great feedback the other day about what people want out of a workshop and what has worked for them when teaching a workshop.  Look for a future post about that, pretty good stuff, I have very smart blogging friends:) 

To sign up contact Sybil Dees- sybild10@charter.net or call 334-215-9505

There will be a 3 day Watercolor Workshop by Carrie Roets-Waller on
April 23 - 25, 2012 at the Armory Learning Arts Center - 1018 Madison
Avenue, Montgomery, AL.  Time will be from 8:30 AM - 4 PM on Monday,
Tuesday and Wednesday, with an hour for lunch.
Carrie's work can be seen during the Montgomery Museum Store
Exhibition opening on March 15, 2012 from 5:30 to 7 PM.  Her work
can also be seen on her website: www.carriewallerfineart.com.
See you Friday for my feature:)

Carrie

10 comments:

  1. Good luck Carrie! I bet you'll have a wonderful time, as will those lucky enough to be able to be there :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This workshop looks amazing! Wish oh wish I could be there- just know it will be so good. Congrats to you Carrie and know that you will be such a wonderful teacher- lucky students!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sounds wonderful, Carrie. Will you be making a DVD for sale too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twill be awesome!! You are so organized and professional. I wish I could come. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo, je serais bien venue... dommage vous êtes un peu loin pour moi !
    Gros bisous à vous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds wonderful, Carrie!!! Wish I can go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks really professional -- way to go, Cartie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flier looks great! I know you and your students will have a wonderful time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Carrie! I would love to take a workshop from you, but, in Dallas. I would love to know how you get your darks so dark. I am a chicken of darks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flyer looks exactly right, Carrie: professional but not too stand-offish formal.
    The contrasts between the reds and the glass imply the range of your skills - and 1 picture is worth 10,000 words (Confucius said!)

    Two reasons I can't come 1. I'm 4000 miles away 2. I can't paint .......otherwise......in a flash ... :0)

    ReplyDelete