Monday, September 30, 2013

"On Fire" Day 30/30

"On Fire" 8" x 10" watercolor with gold leaf background
Another view of "On Fire" 

It's the last day of the 30 in 30 challenge and I'm so glad I did it;))  It has been a roller coaster.  I hit a wall at day 20, had to regroup and boy was that a blessing.  Out of that came my gold leaf series.  They are so much fun to paint and people love them.  I am overwhelmed by the response and it makes me so happy:)

Today I have "On Fire".  It's a glorious red leaf.  Nature is such an amazing showcase of colors right now.

Thank you to everyone that has been following along and thank you to those that have purchased leaves.  I plan on painting a few more:)

Carrie

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Beautiful! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty! I hope you do a scarlet leaf on this gold too. I love those rich but somehow soft reds and purples of autumn leaves.

    ReplyDelete