Monday, April 8, 2013

Bottle Painting # 2

Bottle Series painting #2 6" x 9" original watercolor by Carrie Waller
So here is the second of my series.  I had a huge response to the first painting.  I was thrilled!  This painting is a zoomed in version, the next painting is going to be even more magnified.  I playing with this idea of cropping in closer and cropping in again until you have a straight up abstract painting.

I love this new painting.  I love the colors I love the playfulness.  I'm really having fun with this series.  Looking forward to the next painting in the series.

Bottle Series painting #1 6" x 9" original watercolor by Carrie Waller
I want to thank everyone for all the titles that you sent in.  I have a long list now.  I'm waiting until I'm further into the series to make final decisions.  I want to look at the whole series before I commit.

I'll be sharing the work in progress pictures on Wednesday.

Carrie

6 comments:

  1. Oh these two colors next to each other are so beautiful! Glass Serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful, Carrie. Do you have something unseen that is reflecting red onto the bottles? Those little touches of red are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a true pro painting glass! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Carrie! I love the colors and abstract quality of the newest piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the top one is approaching abstractness... looking forward to seeing the even more-abstract version!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your paintings just continue to amaze and inspire! I love the sense of light and vibrant colours... I'm in awe! :0)

    ReplyDelete