|Hydrangeas watercolor on paper|
|Hydrangeas in blue crock watercolor on paper 18 x 24|
|Orange Day lily on patterned plate 11 x14|
|Apples in Candlewick watercolor on paper 18 x 24|
|Illuminated Pumpkins watercolor on paper 20 x 24|
|Me and My Shadow watercolor on paper 10 x10|
|Venetian Canal watercolor on paper 18 x 24|
|Buone Feste watercolor on paper 18 x 24|
|Carnivale Revisited watercolor on paper 18 x 24|
|Pomegranates and Cranberries watercolor on paper 6 x 6|
Here are my Top 10 goals
1. Paint 5 days a week
2. Paint 15 6x6's a month and 2 larger competition pieces per month
3. Enter 10 exhibits
4. Double my blogger friends and increase my e-mail contact list
5. Sell more paintings
6. Start a newsletter and do features on fellow artists
7. Write an elevator speech
8. Add to my blogger alliance, find a group for accountability and motivation
9. Attend another watercolor workshop
10. Get on a daily painter site. Become represented by a gallery.
And 1 to grow on. Re-listen to Artists Helping Artists radio shows, take notes, and do what they suggest, 1 thing a week.
Happy New Year my friends!! 2011 is going to rock!